My research interests cover both industrial organization and international trade. Specifically, my current research interests focus on the following three lines: (1) Firm heterogeneity in technology and demand; (2) Endogenous trade decision at the firm level; (3) Endowment, technology, and fragmentation.
- "Static and Dynamic Gains from Costly Importing of Intermediate Inputs: Evidence from Colombia", June 2014. Abstract
--- Previously circulated as "Static and Dynamic Gains from Importing Intermediate Inputs: Theory and Evidence".
- "Production Function Estimation with Unobserved Input Price Dispersion", April 2014. Abstract
with Paul Grieco and Shengyu Li. R&R at International Economic Review.
- [New!]"Non-Neutral Technology, Firm Heterogeneity, and Labor Demand", November 2014. Abstract
--- Previously circulated as "Biased Technology and Contribution of Technological Change to Economic Growth: Firm-Level Evidence",2011/3
- "Unraveling Effects of Demand Shocks on Production Function Estimation and Firm Behavior", 2012. Abstract
with Pradeep Kumar,
Work in Progress:
- Competitiveness and Export Expansion of Chinese Firms in the Global Market, with Shengyu Li.
- Product Innovation, Process Innovation, Firm Investment in R&D and Productivity, with Mark Roberts, Bettina Peters, and Van Anh Vuong
- Endogenous Import and Export Decisions and Productivity
- Export Types, Markups, and Exporter Performance in China, with Pei Li